Metrics for Management offers a variety of technical assistance services to use the EquityTool. Our complimentary service includes basic guidance to implement the EquityTool. We also provide free SPSS and STATA analysis code for programs using the EquityTool outside the web platform.
Metrics for Management also offers tailored solutions and support to help you measure client wealth. Contact us to learn how we can help.
- Sample custom projects include:
- On-site and remote training
- Drafting research protocols
- Conducting sample size calculations
- Additional data analyses
- Assisting your organization in interpreting results for program adjustments
- Placing results into context for program adjustments and interpretation
- Implementing the EquityTool in other mobile data collection platforms
- Modifications to the EquityTool for specific project aims
- Creation of an EquityTool for a new country
- And more!
Are you interested in measuring more than client wealth?
Visit Metrics for Management’s website to learn more about how we help organizations measure and improve service delivery through actionable, programmatically relevant data. We have expertise to design and implement leading-edge performance metrics that support evidence-based health service delivery, local ownership of results, and sustained health impact. Metrics for Management takes a user-centered approach to the development of performance metrics to help you measure critical factors that will improve service delivery and program impact. Through rigorous research, Metrics for Management helps your program develop performance measures, to collect and analyze data, and to use that data to make evidence-based decisions.