Terms and conditions
- That in any presentations, publications, or other communications which use information obtained through use of the EquityTool, our organization shall acknowledge in writing, or by use of organization logos, the use of the EquityTool and that the EquityTool was developed by a consortium made up of Metrics for Management, Population Services International, the University of California, San Francisco, Marie Stopes International, Broad Branch Associates, USAID, Results for Development, UNICEF, and the World Bank Group and is now supported and maintained by Metrics for Management.
- To cite use of the EquityTool methodology, questions, and/or supporting documentation in any internal or external presentations, publications, or other communications which contain information obtained through the use of the EquityTool. Recommended citation sample: Kenya EquityTool [Released June 2016], equitytool.org, maintained by Metrics for Management.
- To report aggregate numbers of respondents and countries where the EquityTool has been used, on request from Metrics for Management. For the avoidance of doubt, specific results will not be requested. Metrics for Management will only request aggregate numbers of respondents and countries where the EquityTool was implemented in order to track general use statistics.
- That our organization will use the EquityTool in a manner that comports with the fact that the EquityTool was created as a global public good, and that it shall not monetarily profit from the use or adaptation of the EquityTool methodology, questions, or supporting documentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Metrics for Management hereby explicitly agrees that our organization may use the EquityTool in its performance of data collection and analysis services for third parties for which it is compensated by such third parties.
- That the EquityTool questions and supporting documentation shall not be shared with any third parties outside of our organization. We further agree to maintain version control and address user support needs, and that all requests for EquityTool sharing should be redirected to firstname.lastname@example.org.